||Exocore Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
||Low Cost ISP setup - a case study
||Putting up an Internet service provider setup sounds big and
expensive. But there are ways to bring down the cost of the setup
itself by using day to day networking equipment.
This talk is essentially a case study referring to a cable ISP
operational in bangalore with 400+ users and growing.
|| - Reasons for being an ISP
- Factors involved in setting up an ISP
- Case study sample - a Cable ISP in bangalore
- The background of the organisation
- Technical specifications of the network
- Day to day problems / solutions being used.
||Working as a network consultant with exocore consulting Pvt.
Ltd. Have a couple of years of experience in setting up and
maintaining intranet setups. Have set up / maintained the mentioned
ISP setup from scratch.
to download the slides.