BLUG Logo Campaign
The BLUG is one of the largest and most active LUGs in India with over 1000 members on its lists, large attendances at all the monthly meets and a host of other Linux related activities all the year around. Such activity is truly indicative of the BLUG being a large organisation.
Like any large organisation, the BLUG needs to have one important component to symbolise it....and that is
A BLUG LOGO
This is an opportunity to all you graphics experts out there to get moving. Put your creative
talents to work and design a logo for the BLUG by participating in the "BLUG Logo Campaign".
If your logo is selected as the final one, the BLUG will acknowledge
you as the creator of the BLUG logo.
Rules for creating the Logo
- You can send in more than one entry.
- The decision on the best logo will be made by the Linux Bangalore managers.
- The Linux Bangalore managers will not be allowed to participate in the campaign
- All logos, once submitted, belong to the BLUG. The BLUG will have full rights over all logos submitted as part of the campaign.
- Any form of canvassing will cause the entry to be disqualified.
Once you are done, you need to generate the logo in any one of the following
- Formats : GIF/PNG/JPG/BMP
- Resolution : Any size that you feel suitable. This is only for shortlisting
the final one. If your logo is selected as "the One", then you should be
able to send us your logo in any format/size that we ask for.
Mail your entry/entries to logo at linux-bangalore dot org
along with the following details.
Contact Address :
Phone No :
- 22nd September - Last date for submission of logos
Everything here is Copyright © The Author of the Piece
Anything else is Copyright © 2004 The Bangalore Linux User Group
All Rights Reserved.
Comments? Feedback? Mail The
Website sponsored and maintained by